The Punam Project


Definition:  PUNAM - A pretty/cute face. Sometimes a person in general.


So, I've done a couple of hardcover bound photo books using the Aperture printing process that have turned out pretty well. Since I needed a new project, Kelly and I brainstormed a bit and came up with the idea of our take on a "photo-booth" concept.  I'm not sure if it makes total sense but the idea is to take pictures of people and ask them to make the same four different expressions: happy, sad, surprised and a "wild card" face of their choosing.  Here are some of the first pictures I took at our Notre Dame football/Texas Rangers baseball watching party from last week (P.S. They both lost!)


I'd love to hear what you think of the concept and pictures. 
Fly safe, T

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010-2011 The Flying Lens. All rights reserved.